Last Modified: June 15, 2019
This Agreement covers the following areas:
- Eligibility; Binding Agreement.
- Modifications to this Agreement.
- Ownership of Intellectual Property.
- Rules of Conduct.
- Hyperlinks to Third Party Sites.
- Deactivation/Termination of Your Registration or Use.
- Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability.
- Ads and Malware.
- Resolution of Disputes; Binding Arbitration; No Class or Representative Actions or Arbitrations.
- Governing Law, Arbitration Location, Jurisdiction, Venue and Jury Trial Waiver.
- Miscellaneous Terms.
1. ELIGIBILITY; ADDITIONAL TERMS; BINDING AGREEMENT
You must be at least 13 years of age or older ("Site Minimum Age") to use this Site.
These terms and conditions regarding your use of the Site constitute a legally binding agreement between you, on the one hand, and us, on the other hand.
This Agreement does not cover your rights or responsibilities with respect to third party content or sites or any links that may direct your browser or your connection to third party sites or pages. This is the entire and exclusive Agreement between you and us regarding use of the Site and it cannot be modified, except as specifically described below in Section 3. This Agreement applies regardless of whether you are accessing the Site via a personal computer, a mobile device or any other technology or devices now known or hereafter developed or discovered (each, a "Device").
Your user name and password are personal to you and you may not allow any others to use your user name or password under any circumstances. To the fullest extent permissible by law, we are not liable for any harm caused or related to the theft or misappropriation of your user name or password, disclosure of your user name or password, or your authorization of anyone else to use your user name or password. You agree to immediately notify us if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use of (or activity using) your user name or password or any other need to deactivate your user name or password due to security concerns.
3. MODIFICATIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT
4. OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The contents of this Site, including all Site software, design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video material, artwork, graphic material, databases, proprietary information and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectible elements of the Site, including, without limitation, the selection, sequence and 'look and feel' and arrangement of items, and all trademarks, service marks and trade names (individually and/or collectively, "Material"), are the property of Bike vs Bike LLC, and any of its successors and assigns, and any of its respective licensors (for example, certain software on this Site may contain software owned by third parties and Postings may be owned by you or third parties), Advertisers (as defined below), suppliers, and operational service providers and are legally protected under applicable U.S. and foreign laws, rules and regulations and international treaties. Unless the context clearly requires otherwise or we explicitly say so in writing, the term "Site" includes "Material" as well. The Site is to be used solely for your noncommercial, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable and limited personal use and for no other purposes. You must not alter, delete or conceal any copyright or other notices contained on the Site, including notices on any Material you are permitted to download, transmit, display, print or reproduce from the Site. You shall not, nor will you allow any third party (whether or not for your benefit) to reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party (including, without limitation, on or via a third party website), or otherwise use, any Material without our express prior written consent. Any unauthorized or prohibited use of any Material may subject you to civil liability, criminal prosecution, or both, under applicable federal, state and local laws. We require users to respect our copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. If you believe that the Site contains elements that infringe your copyrights in your work, please follow the procedures set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Some links on the Site are “affiliate links,” which are links that entitle the affiliate, or the product owner, or both, to receive a commission for certain purchases you make after clicking the link. For example, we may be entitled to a commission if you click on a link to a particular bike and then purchase that bike online within a specified timeframe. From time to time, you may communicate with, receive communications from, be re-directed to, interact with, or participate in or use the services or obtain goods and services of or from, third parties (collectively, the "Advertisers"), such as our advertisers, sponsors, affiliates and affiliate networks, or promotional partners, as a result of your use of the Site. All such communication, interaction and participation is strictly and solely between you and such Advertisers and, to the fullest extent permissible by law, we shall not be responsible or liable to you in any way in connection with these activities or transactions (including, without limitation, any representations, warranties, covenants, contracts or other terms or conditions that may exist between you and the Advertiser or any goods or services you may purchase or obtain from any Advertiser).
6. RULES OF CONDUCT
Your use of the Site is subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations and, in some cases, international treaties. You are solely responsible for all activities, acts and omissions that occur in, from, through or under your user name or password. You are also prohibited from using the Site (or attempting to use the Site, or allowing, enabling or condoning others to use the Site) in a manner that:
- is or is likely to be libelous, defamatory, indecent, vulgar or obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or sexually suggestive, racially, culturally, or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive, or which may or may appear to impersonate anyone else;
- discusses us in a clearly false or misleading manner, is unrelated to our products or services, or includes personal information of individuals or trade secrets;
- discourages or is likely to discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of the Site, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Site;
- sends or results in the transmission of junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, or so-called "spamming" and "phishing";
- uses the Site for commercial or business purposes without our prior approval, including, without limitation, advertising, marketing or offering goods or services, whether or not for financial or any other form of compensation or through linking with any other website or web pages;
- transmits, distributes or uploads programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information;
- forges any TCP/IP packet header or part of the header information in any email, newsgroup posting or other posting for any reason;
- violates any laws, rules or regulations (including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the United States), judicial or governmental order or any treaties, or violates or infringes upon any copyright or other intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other rights of ours or of any other person, firm or enterprise;
- gains or enables unauthorized access to the Site or any of its features or functions, other users' accounts, names, passwords, personally identifiable information or other computers, websites or pages, connected or linked to the Site;
- modifies, disrupts, impairs, alters or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Site or the use and enjoyment of the Site by any other person, firm or enterprise;
- collects, obtains, compiles, gathers, transmits, reproduces, deletes, revises, views or displays any material or information, whether personally identifiable or not, posted by or concerning any other person, firm or enterprise, in connection with their or your use of the Site, unless you have obtained the express, prior permission of such other person, firm or enterprise to do so;
- except with our prior permission, uses manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots or other means or processes to access, "scrape," "crawl" or "spider" any web pages or other services contained in the Site; or
We may offer payment in exchange for your entry of information through the site, including the entry of bike data. At the present time, you are entitled to receive 1 (one) United States dollar for each bike you enter if all of the following conditions are satisfied: (a) you have a valid account in good standing on the Site; (b) you provide and link a valid PayPal account to your account on the Site; (c) you enter accurate, complete information about the bike and submit it for review; (d) your entry is reviewed and approved or validated by an administrator of the Site. If all of these conditions are satisfied, the bike you entered will be live on the site and be considered an “Added Bike.” We will make commercially reasonable efforts to validate entered bikes and make payouts for Added Bikes as soon as possible, in most cases within 7 (seven) business days (not including Saturdays, Sundays or United States banking holidays). We reserve the right to approve or deny entered bikes (thus refusing to make them an Added Bike entitling you to a payout) for any reason in our sole discretion. We cannot control or predict PayPal’s provision of services and are not responsible for any outages, bugs, service failures, user issues, account problems or other technical difficulties relating to PayPal. We may change or eliminate the payment amount for Added Bikes at any time in our sole discretion without notice, but the change will apply only to bikes added after the change.
Your comments, suggestions and information are important to us. Portions of this Site may provide you and other users an opportunity to participate in forum services, blogs, web communities and other message and communication facilities ("Communities") and may provide you with the opportunity, through such Communities or otherwise, to submit, post, display, transmit and/or exchange information, ideas, opinions, messages, content, media, materials or other information (collectively, "Posts" or "Postings").
- 8.1 Responsibility for Postings; Our Right to Review, Monitor, Edit and/or Screen and Take Other Actions. You understand, acknowledge and agree that Postings are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Postings originated. This means that you are solely and entirely responsible for the consequences of all Postings that you (including, but not limited to, Postings made under your name, user name and/or email address) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Site. Bike data that you post becomes the property of Bikedigger.com when it is submitted, and you retain no ownership rights in it after that point.
Postings do not reflect the views of Bikedigger.com and Bikedigger.com does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any Posting or endorse or support any opinions expressed in any Postings. We do not control any Postings submitted, although we may (in our sole discretion) use automated and/or manual means of reviewing Postings in order to prevent unauthorized content from appearing and being displayed on our Site. We reserve the right to review, monitor, edit and/or screen any Postings and to delete, remove, move, re-format, edit or reject, without notice to you, any Postings that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be in violation of this Agreement or to be unacceptable, or for any reason or for no reason whatsoever; provided, however, that we shall have no obligation or liability for failure to do so or for doing so in any particular manner. If we change your Postings, you will not be responsible for any such changes we make.
If we determine, in our sole discretion and judgment, that any Posting does or may violate any of the terms of this Agreement, in addition to our rights as described in this Agreement, we reserve the right, at any time and without limiting any and all other rights we may have under this Agreement, at law or in equity, to: (i) refuse to allow you to Post; (ii) remove and delete Postings; (iii) revoke your right to use the Site; and/or (iv) use any technological, legal, operational or other means available to us to enforce the provisions of this Agreement, including, without limitation, blocking specific IP addresses or deactivating your registration on the Site.
You understand, acknowledge and agree that we assume no responsibility for deletion of Postings or any failure to store, receive or deliver Postings in a timely manner or any other matter relating to Postings.
- 8.2 Grant of Rights; Representations, Warranties and Covenants. If a Posting originates from you or your account, you hereby agree that (and each time you submit (or attempt to submit) a Posting, you reaffirm such agreement that): (i) you specifically authorize Bikedigger.com to use such Posting in whole or in part, throughout the universe, in perpetuity in or on any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, and alone or together with or as part of other information, content and/or material of any kind or nature; (ii) you represent, warrant and covenant that (A) the Posting is original to you and/or fully cleared for use as contemplated herein, (B) the Posting does and will not, in any way, violate or breach any of the terms of this Agreement, (C) the Posting does not contain libelous, tortious, obscene or otherwise unlawful material or information, (D) the Posting will not infringe upon, misappropriate or otherwise violate any copyright or other intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights of any party, or otherwise violate any other applicable law, rule or regulation, (E) the Posting shall not be injurious to the health of any user, (F) neither Bikedigger.com nor Bike vs Bike LLC shall be required to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of our permitted use or exploitation of the Posting, and (G) all of the information provided by you associated with your Posting is complete and accurate; and (iii) if your Posting incorporates the name, logo, brand, service or trademark, voice, likeness or image of any person, firm or enterprise, you additionally represent, warrant and covenant that (A) you have the right to grant the us the right to use all such Postings as described above, (B) the Posting was produced in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Upon the request of Bike vs Bike LLC, you will promptly furnish any documentation, substantiation and releases necessary and reasonably required to verify and substantiate your compliance with any or all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including, without limitation, the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants and, if applicable, you will promptly comply with any specific requests or directions we give you in connection with Postings you submit that may be subject to these requirements.
- 8.3 Claims Regarding Content. If you believe that any content on the Site (including, without limitation, Postings) violates any of the terms of this Agreement, please email us. We cannot guarantee that we will respond to your message and we reserve the right to take or refrain from taking any or all steps available to us once we receive any such message.
- 8.4 Certain Rights of Removal for Postings. Registered users of this Site who are California residents and are under 18 years of age may request and obtain removal of Postings on this Site that they themselves post by emailing us. All requests must be labeled "California Removal Request" on the email subject line. All requests must provide a description of the content or information in your Posting that you want removed and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material and, so that we can process your request and contact you if we have questions, include your registered username, name, street address, city, state, zip code and email address (your street address is optional if you wish to receive a response to your request via email), include the name and URL (if applicable) of the website, application or other interactive service and indicate your preference on how our response to your request should be sent (email or postal mail). We shall not accept requests via postal mail, telephone or facsimile. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or may not be able to respond if you do not provide complete information. We may also provide you the ability to remove individual specific Postings that are comments by navigating to the comment, selecting the delete option when you hover over the right-hand side of the comment with your cursor and verifying the deletion request.
9. HYPERLINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
10. DEACTIVATION/TERMINATION OF YOUR REGISTRATION OR USE
You may deactivate your account on the Site, at any time and for any reason, by logging in to your account, and then following the instructions on the Site to deactivate your account. If you are unable to deactivate your account on this Site using this method or otherwise have questions about how to deactivate your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may terminate your use of and registration on the Site, at any time and for any reason, with or without cause, without prior notice to you and without any liability or further obligation of any kind whatsoever to you or any other party.
11. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE, AND ALL MATERIALS, GOODS AND SERVICES AND POSTINGS ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) OR ANY GUARANTY OR ASSURANCE THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE, OR THAT ALL FEATURES, FUNCTIONS OR OPERATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE OR PERFORM AS DESCRIBED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY MALICIOUS CODE, DELAYS, INACCURACIES, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, YOU ARE ASSUMING THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, PERFORMANCE, TIMELINESS, ADEQUACY, COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, AUTHENTICITY, SECURITY AND VALIDITY OF ANY AND ALL FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, POSTINGS AND MATERIALS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, THIS SITE, THIS CHANNEL, VII, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, AND ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS, OPERATIONAL SERVICE PROVIDERS, ADVERTISERS, OR SUPPLIERS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, RELATING TO THE SITE OR THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING OR CAUSED, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR THE BASIS OR CHARACTERIZATION OF THE CLAIM AND EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SITE IS MAINTAINED ON SERVERS IN THE UNITED STATES AND THE CHANNEL AND VII DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY USE NOT SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZED OR THAT IS IN VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE LAWS OR REGULATIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU IN ANY JURISDICTION OR COUNTRY.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY CLAIM THAT A SOLE OR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WHICH IS PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT MAY OR DOES FAIL OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SHALL BE LIMITED TO HAVING VII, UPON WRITTEN NOTICE FROM YOU TO US, ATTEMPT TO REPAIR, CORRECT OR REPLACE ANY DEFICIENT GOODS OR SERVICES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AND, IF REPAIR, CORRECTION OR REPLACEMENT IS NOT REASONABLY COMMERCIALLY PRACTICABLE FOR VII, TO REFUND ANY MONIES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO VII FOR THE GOODS OR SERVICES INVOLVED AND TO TERMINATE AND DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU FURTHER UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE CAPACITY OF THE SITE, IN THE AGGREGATE AND FOR EACH USER, IS LIMITED. CONSEQUENTLY SOME MESSAGES AND TRANSMISSIONS MAY NOT BE PROCESSED IN A TIMELY FASHION OR AT ALL, AND SOME FEATURES OR FUNCTIONS MAY BE RESTRICTED OR DELAYED OR BECOME COMPLETELY INOPERABLE. AS A RESULT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT VII ASSUMES NO LIABILITY, RESPONSIBILITY OR OBLIGATION TO TRANSMIT, PROCESS, STORE, RECEIVE OR DELIVER TRANSACTIONS OR POSTINGS OR FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY ASSOCIATED WITH ANY POSTINGS AND YOU ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY ADVISED NOT TO RELY UPON THE TIMELINESS OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS OR POSTINGS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS DESCRIBED IN THIS AGREEMENT MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Site, the Channel and VII, and any of their successors and assigns, and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, licensors, Advertisers, suppliers, and operational service providers harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees), resulting from any breach or violation of this Agreement by you.
VII reserves the right to assume, at its sole expense, the exclusive defense and control of any such claim or action and all negotiations for settlement or compromise, and you agree to fully cooperate with VII in the defense of any such claim, action, settlement or compromise negotiations, as requested by VII.
13. ADS AND MALWARE
We take great care and pride in creating this Site. We are always on the lookout for technical glitches that affect how the Site works. When we find them on our end, we will fix them. Unfortunately, your Device may cause some glitches that affect how you see our Site -- and that is beyond our control. We cannot be responsible for the effects of any third party software including malware on your Device.
15. RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES: BINDING ARBITRATION; NO CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTIONS OR ARBITRATIONS
- 15.2 Informal Dispute Resolution. Before either you or we pursue or participate in any Claim against the other party in arbitration or court proceedings, you or we must notify the other party of the Claim in writing at least 60 days in advance of initiating the arbitration or court proceeding in order to provide a reasonable opportunity to resolve the Claim. You may send a written notice of your Claim to Bikedigger.com at 2150 S. Ridgeview Way, Boise, Idaho 83712, Attention: General Counsel. We may send written or electronic notice of any Claim to your email address, your Site account or any physical or other address we have for you. The notice must describe the Claim in reasonable detail and set forth the relief requested so that the other party has an opportunity to adequately address the Claim. You and we agree to negotiate in good faith with each other to try to informally resolve the Claim and, if you and we do not reach an informal resolution of the Claim within 60 days, then the Claim may be submitted to binding arbitration as set forth in Section 15.
- 15.3 Arbitration Proceedings and Costs. Any arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") pursuant to its Consumer Arbitration Rules (the "AAA Rules"), as modified by this Agreement. The AAA Rules, and other information about the AAA, are available at the AAA's website at www.adr.org. A form for initiating arbitration proceedings is available on the AAA's website (see "Demand for Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration Rules", under Rules and Forms, Consumer Forms, at https://www.adr.org, but contact the AAA if you have issues locating the form) and arbitration proceedings shall be initiated in the location described in Section 20. As required by the AAA Rules, if you initiate the arbitration proceedings, you must send the original copy of the completed form to us at the address listed above. If your Claim is for $10,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely based on documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing under the AAA Rules. In all cases, you and we shall exchange documents and other information that you or we intend to use in the arbitration.
The venue for any arbitration will be Boise, Idaho. You agree that we shall have no obligation to pay any arbitration fees except as determined by the arbitrator.The decision of the arbitrator will be binding and conclusive on all parties, and judgment to enforce the decision may be entered by any court of competent jurisdiction.
- 15.4 Class Action Waiver. UNLESS YOU SUBMIT A VALID ARBITRATION/CLASS ACTION WAIVER OPT-OUT NOTICE (AS DESCRIBED IN SECTION 15.5), YOU AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEEDINGS WHETHER IN ARBITRATION OR IN COURT WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. You and we expressly agree that any Claim is personal to you and us, shall only be resolved by an individual arbitration, and shall in no event be brought as a class arbitration, a class action, or any other representative proceeding. The arbitrator may only conduct an individual arbitration and may not consolidate more than one person's claims and may not preside over any form of representative or class proceeding. If a court or arbitrator determines that this class action waiver is unenforceable in an action between you and us, then this Agreement to arbitrate will be unenforceable. Neither you nor we consent to class arbitration.
- 15.5 Right to Opt Out of Mandatory Arbitration and Class Action Waiver. If you do not wish to be bound by the mandatory arbitration and class action waiver provisions in Sections 15.1, 15.3 and 15.4, you must notify us in writing (the "Arbitration/Class Action Waiver Opt-Out Notice"), where the arbitration/class action waiver opt-out notice meets all of the following requirements:
- 15.5.1 Sent by first class mail, postage prepaid, certified and return receipt requested or sent by overnight courier service (such as Federal Express) to Bikedigger.com, Attention: General Counsel, 2150 S. Ridgeview Way, Boise Idaho 83712.
- 15.5.2 Postmarked (if sent by first class mail) or deposited with the overnight courier service no later than 30 days after you accept this Agreement for the first time.
- 15.5.3 Includes your first and last name, address, phone number, email address and, if applicable, your username if you are a registered user of the Site. We shall use the foregoing information included in the Arbitration/Class Action Waiver Opt-Out Notice to record, process, maintain and administer your opt-out of the mandatory arbitration and class action waiver provisions and not for marketing purposes.
- 15.5.4 Includes a statement that you do not agree to the mandatory arbitration and class action waiver.
If the Arbitration/Class Action Waiver Opt-Out Notice meets all of the above requirements, you will be deemed to have opted out of the mandatory arbitration and class action waiver provisions in this Agreement. A valid Arbitration/Class Action Waiver Opt-Out Notice applies only to the individual identified in such notice as opting out.
If the Arbitration/Class Action Waiver Opt-Out Notice does not meet all of the above requirements, you will not be deemed to have opted out of the mandatory arbitration and class action waiver provisions in this Agreement.
16. Governing Law, ARBITRATION LOCATION, Jurisdiction, Venue AND JURY TRIAL WAIVER
With the exception of the provision above that the enforceability of Section 15 is governed both procedurally and substantively by the FAA, this Agreement and your use of the Site is otherwise governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware (without regard to that state's conflict of laws rules).
You or we shall initiate arbitration in Boise Idaho. If any Claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, YOU AND VII WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL.
17. MISCELLANEOUS TERMS